Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm "It"

I've never been tagged before! Thanks Ramis!

I love finding new blogs this way. OK here goes:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

*5 facts about me
1. I was married and divorced before the age of 24.
2. I was born with one under-developed ear (I think the condition is called Congenital Atresia) so I'm partially def in my left ear. When I'm sitting next to someone or walk down the street with someone I position myself to be on their left so I can hear.
3. I have a lot of anxiety about...well... everything but especially hospitals, getting blood drawn and the apocolypse.
4. When I was a kid I used to have dreams about flying around my room at night and I could see myself sleeping. Now I wonder if I had some kind of out of body experience.
5. I'm itching to take a rode trip/camping trip up the Western Coast to Oregon and Washington.

I am tagging

Van Slanty Pants (Jessica)

Sophan

Lilly Piri

Denise Simon

Hawkeye (Jason Dunn)

I hope people don't mind being tagged. It's totally voluntary. There's no "no sex for 10 years" or "bad luck for the rest of the day" if you don't want to participate.

2 comments:

rami said...

it's great to know more about you! thanks for participating! :)

sophan said...

wwwwwwwwoooow. your life seems very interesting, unlike mines.