Thursday, December 13, 2007

cleaning out pipes

I'm trying to catch up with myself today as I actually have a few minutes this morning. I haven't gotten a chance to post about some of the shows I went to this past weekend. There were so many that I missed. Sad.

Thinkspace "Snow Angel's" show was on Friday.

Thinkspace_03
One of my favorite pieces from the show by Jeaneed Carlino. Her work really floored me.

Thinkspace_09
Upstairs some cool paintings by Jesse Hotchkiss

VonDutch_01
Stopping by the Von Dutch store to see a toy and art show that was curated by the Carmichael on Sat. night.

And Brandi Milne at the Corey Helford Gallery later on Sat.

brandiMilne_03

brandiMilne_01
really beautiful work.

As usual there are lots more pics from the shows at my flickr and check out the gallery sites for more info on the shows and the artists.

1 comment:

sophan said...

yeah that jeenean painting is awesome........my favorate is the uprise............and wow, you go to a lot of shows..........thanks for posting. i always love your gallery shots........