Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3171 Glendale Blvd.

Fellow Blood is the New Black artist Dan Monick's show at Little Bird Gallery on Sat.

danMonic_03

danMonic_02

danMonic_01

I hadn't been to the Little Bird Gallery before and when we arrived I had this odd feeling that I'd been to that area before. Then I realized that a few doors down was the building where my grandfather had his medical practice back in the day. I guess now it houses a dental practice which looks like it's been there since my grandfather retired.

I love rediscovering places from my past.

Sometimes I feel like I don't ask enough questions about my grandparents' or my parents' life for that matter. I have to work on that. There are so many stories to record.

grampas_med_bld

Thanks for listening to all the sentimentality!

No comments: