Thursday, December 18, 2008

reassure

shoe

Happy Thursday!
I've added some small paintings on wood up in my Etsy Shop. Some are new and a couple are older but they are original and quite affordable.

As of late I've been experimenting a lot with style and color and though it's really fun I always worry about "style" and why it's not always acceptable for artists to change styles. And how do you know when you're "changing styles" and when you're just growing and expanding on what you already do? I think I've touched on this before and I think many artists struggle with these questions so I'm just putting it out there again. Sometimes I have trouble quieting the ideas in my head and feel the only thing I can do is just make shit.

Hope everyone is enjoying their winter weather in their various homes!

No comments: