Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I made a MESS

Mess Cover

So basically because I can't sit still for 5 minutes without coming up with a new project to take on, I decided to make a little limited edition magazine to create a venue for some really creative and talented people I know. It's called "Mess" for the sole reason that I can now say I made a Mess. Art, comics, writing, photography, etc.

And yes, I hope to make another even bigger and better Mess sometime. This first edition is free because it's kind of a test run but in theory future Mess' will have a fee ONLY to cover the cost of printing.

Eventually there will be a website with more information about the people involved.

As we speak, a limited number of copies of this 'zine' are being sprinkled around Los Angeles and by the end of next week Seattle, New York, and Philadelphia. There are a few copies still in my possesion so if anyone is interested in having one please email me at andreashear(at)gmail.com and I will just send you one, no cost to you at all.

No comments: