Thursday, August 7, 2008

viva la LA

barnsdallPark_01_small
(above is a the view of the Hollywood sign and the Observatory from Barnsdall Park)

I wanted to post about the show at the LA Municipal Art Gallery from Sunday. I was truly honored to have my work among some amazing art works. I apologize if I'm missing artists' name or link:

my little painting is in the middle:
LAMunicipal_08_01

This is first-place winning installation by Julie Hughes
julieHughes_01

another fantastic honorable mention installation by Desirae Hepp
DesiraeHepp_01DesiraeHepp_02

Beautiful large-scale painting by Julienne Hsu
JulienneHsu

The Hollyhock House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright also located in Barnsdall Park
HollyhockHouse_small

2 comments:

please sir said...

What an honor - big congrats! Thanks for visiting my blog!

sophan said...

holy moly. that's my homegirl julienne there. i wish i can show with her some day:)