Sunday, December 10, 2006

my little drawings

First off, I finished the painting I posted about before:



and also did this one:



they had to come out together I guess.

And on the subject of drawings, I finally got a chance to attend the Dr. Sketchy's.




I'm not really here to review it but I did feel great about doing some more life drawing and the model was great. My only minor complaints were that the light was not great for the people drawing and it started late/ended early. Also there were photographers that kept popping up in the way even though they were asked not to. But it was a nice chill vibe, good for drawing and I'll definitely give it another chance sometime.

Here are some of the results:






This has made me realize once again that I really don't do enough life drawing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what you no like my sailor??


more hands, yeay! love em!

MSK said...

what you no like my sailor??


more hands, yeay! love em!