Sunday, February 18, 2007

what is the new black?

This weekend was hectic and I didn't make it to any shows. The main one I was hoping to see was "Free to a Good Home" at GR2 but maybe I'll catch the work later. Yay for art shows for a good cause!

I thought I'd share some designs I did for the last season of Blood is the New Black. You can see some photos of the actual shirts and order them here although I don't think the site says which designs are currently sold out. The next season is looking really great and I'll share those soon.

















I'm off to Vancouver, BC for the next 10 days. Though I'm not there for art-related reasons hopefully I'll have something visual to share when I get back. If anyone has suggestions of galleries, restaurants or shopping up there I'd be much obliged!

xoxox

No comments: