Tuesday, April 10, 2007

planet of the art geeks

<span class=

This is a piece from Amanda Visell from Copro Nason's opening this weekend. The show was definitely rockabilly themed and it was cute to see all the rockabilly kids come out.

I totally got confused about the time of the Rachel Sumpter show and missed the opening. crap.

Unrelated, I have decided to open an online shop via Etsy (because as we know I don't have enough projects going on). Last night I rather hastily put the shop up but there isn't anything for sale yet. The idea is to make my original work available to more people and in addition I plan on making some more affordable print sets and also sell copies of my zine. This is an experiment of sorts. We'll see how it goes. Any feedback on this idea would be much appreciated.

No comments: